This page provides direct links to all the information which forms our statutory requirement for Ofsted.
Here you can find our Ofsted report.
Here you will find all our school policies in one place.
School Improvement Plan
Each year the school has what it calls a 'School Improvement Plan'. It follows a simple format that summaraises key actions, timescales and success criteria that focus upon aspects of school that we feel we need to address. The document is used by our School Governors to monitor these important areas of what we are trying to do.
The report found that we have a ‘harmonious community with a strong Christian ethos where children are able to thrive.
• Christian values of friendship, trust and forgiveness are deeply embedded and contribute to all areas of school life, including attainment and progress which is generally above national averages.
• Behaviour in school is outstanding and this creates an environment which is conducive to good learning.
• The school puts in place a range of support programmes for vulnerable children which help to remove barriers to their learning.
• The strong partnership with the church has a positive impact on pupils’ spiritual development.
• Children are aware of the needs of others both within and beyond the school community and seek out ways in which they can be helpful and supportive.